26 Shirts attends a variety of events throughout the year including vendor fairs, local markets, tailgates, private parties, and more! We're looking for outgoing folks to join our Events Team and help us give back and do good.
To apply, please email Caitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Qualified candidates will be contacted via email. No phone calls please.
Event staff team members will promote the 26 Shirts brand during vendor fairs and pop-up events by interacting with attendees, spreading awareness about the company mission, and selling company merchandise.
Event staff will be responsible for the set up, manning, and take down of 26 Shirts’ display tables and merchandise at pre-scheduled events. Event staff will be required to transport themselves, and company products to and from events.
26 Shirts is a Buffalo apparel company committed to creating unique, limited edition, sports and city pride themed designs that also do good for the community. For each shirt sold during a time-limited, pre-order campaign, 26 Shirts makes a donation to a beneficiary in need, or a local charitable organization. To date, 26 Shirts has raised over $1.4 million for charities and families.
- Legally able to work in the US
- Demonstrated background with strong customer service skills
- Reliable access to transportation
- Personal transportation must be large enough to accommodate 2-3 tote bins and other large signage, tables, and supplies for events (In general no smaller than a standard 4-door sedan)
- Access to a personal smart phone with Bluetooth capabilities for mobile checkout
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time as necessary
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Free t-shirt (Event staff will be asked to wear company apparel during events, and will receive a new shirt design for every event they work)
- Event staff will typically be scheduled in teams of 2 unless otherwise noted
- Once approved to the team, event staff will have the ability to accept and decline events they wish to work based on personal schedules